ProfilesWhen negotiating pricing with vendors and publishers, HKN uses the following sources to gather information about the potential size of an organization.
- Canadian Institute for Health Information > Select Access Data and Reports, then Quick Stats. Search “CMDB".
- Council of Prairie and Pacific University Libraries (COPPUL) FTE Information
- Alberta Advanced Education Facts and Stats > Enrolment by Institution and Number of Full-Time and Part-Time Students by Institution
- Alberta Advanced Education Publicly Funded Institutions
- Office for Institutional Analysis Fact Book
- University of Alberta Statistical Reports Databook
- Obtain numbers from SHIRP Librarian or HKN office.